Seven Lakes is expanding and looking to add an iOS Developer on its product development team. If you are enthusiastic about working with the best talent across the globe and building things from scratch, then Seven Lakes is your home.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (native and hybrid)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with AWS AppSync/ GraphQL is preferred
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working/office hours are Flexible. There will be a minimum of 3 hours overlap with the US Team in evening