Full Stack Developer (.Net)
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the development and maintenance of web/windows applications and maintain products using .NET and related technologies.
- Take responsibility to perform application design, development, unit testing to Deployment right from development to production
- Develop and maintain processes, frameworks, and tools for a variety of contexts (e.g., data warehousing, business workflow applications, 3rd party integration)
- Be involved in release process and be a point of contact of the applications you are leading.
- Perform code review sessions & suggest improvements or alternatives when appropriate.
- Follow development standards and promote best practices
Requirements & Qualifications
2-3 years of development experience. Engineering in computer science or information systems from top college
- Object Oriented Design/Programming (OOD/OOP)
- C# (.Net 3.5 and above) – Generics, Reflection, Data, System etc.
- Web services- WCF (REST/JSON) and/or ASP.Net REST API
- Experience with version control tools (Git, etc.)
Nice to have (at least two of following)
- Jenkins/ continuous integration/deployment
- Entity Framework 4.3 and above
- Security, Authentication (Active Directory)
- Ability and eagerness to ramp up and apply above new technologies
- Working/office hours are Flexible. There will be a minimum of 3 hours overlap with the US Team in evening
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.
Choose your file, then click ”Upload”. Allowed file types: doc, docx, pdf
Your application isn’t complete until you click “Submit Application” below.